Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MX3 Team USA



Whilst in Arizona, I visited with TechPress who are the international rights agency for the books that I have authored. We discussed plans to possibly have several of my books published in USA next year. This will obviously boost my name recognition and with the added credibility this provides it will greatly help our members in promoting both MX1 and MX3. Above, left to right: Angela Totman, James, Michael Lechter (husband of Sharon Lechter, co-author of the mega-selling Rich Dad series), Eve Dumas.






The photo above shows me with our fledgling MX Team USA. One member is Gari Tilyou of the famed Tilyou entertainment family of New York who is one of our network leaders. You can hear Gari live in her weekly webinar at 10pm EST every Monday. The other member is Eve Dumas, better known to many of you as Head of Customer Happiness for MX3. You will be able to hear Eve live in her weekly webinar at 10pm EST every Wednesday starting in a couple of weeks. Thank you ladies for your super kind hospitality during my trip to Arizona, greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment